Red Papaya Pulp
Home » Fruits Pulp » Red Papaya Pulp
The Red Papaya Pulp
that we offer is of high quality. The Pulp has a natural sweetness and flavor that is appreciated by all. The Red Papaya Pulp is processed from select Papayas to ensure that the taste of the Pulp remains preserved. The Red Papaya Pulp that we offer is free from chemicals.
Red Papaya Pulp extraction from non-GMO, sorted sound ripened, washed fruits by Mechanical process. Thorough Screening & separation is done to make pulp free from particles and impurities. Subsequent processing to make commercial sterilization to ensure safety & composition is as per International standards .Overall processing is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions through out the processing line.
- Brix (% TSS) at 20° C : 9o B Min
- % Acidity (as Citric Acid) : 0.30 - 0.60 %
- pH : < 4.1
- Consistency (Bostwick) : < 14 cms / 30 sec.at 20° C
- Specks per 10 gms
- Brown : 10 Max
- Black : Nil
- Colour : Red
- Taste & Flavor : Wholesome and Characteristics of Mature, sound ripened Red Papaya
- Appearance : Homogenous & free flowing, free from any kind of foreign matter
- Total Plate Count CFU/gm : <10
- Yeast & Mould CFU/ gm : <10
- E.Coli CFU/ gm : Absent
- Coliform CFU / gm : Absent
- Additives : As per customer requirement
- Packaging : Product is packed in 220 Lt, Aseptic bag-in-drums using a poly liner
- Net weight : 215 Kg. ± 1Kg
- Loadability : 80 drums per 20’ FCL
- Shelf Life : 18 Months from the date of manufacturing at ambient temperature.(24 Months from the date of manufacturing at 10 ~20 deg. Cel.)
- Storage Condition : Storage at ambient temperature. Drum should not be exposedto direct Sunlight for prolonged period of time.
- Uses : It’s a base product for the Fruit Juice, Nectar, Baby Food, Jam, Flavored Yogurt etc.