IQF Papaya Dices
Home » IQF Fruites » IQF Papaya Dices
We bring forth IQF Papaya Dices
that are processed from ripe Papaya Fruit. The IQF Papaya Dices are flavorful and rich in all the essential nutrients. Our Papaya Dices have a rich natural sweetness. Their intense color is an indication of their high quality. The IQF Papaya Dices that we offer are processed in hygienic conditions.
Free flowing dices are made from slices of non-GMO, semi ripe, washed papaya fruit. The dices are then passed through the Individual Quick Freezer at -40o
C.The IQF Papaya dices are then sieved and passed through metal detector and packed in LDPE liner in carton. Overall processing & packaging is by maintaining strictly hygienic conditions through out the processing line.
Definition of defects :
- Foreign Matter (FM): Any material not derived from Red papaya fruit or defined as EVM, e.g. insects, wood, metal, paper, plastic, toxic fruit matter that would render the product unacceptable.
- E.V.M.: Any harmless fruit matter other than the Red Papaya.
- Major Blemish: Insect infestation, rotten area, blemish of other sorts affecting an area greater than a circle 6 mm diameter of the unit of papaya dices (includes browning/bruising).
- Minor Blemish: The product should be free from 0.2 mm minor blemish parts.
- Color variants: Any pieces that are noticeably different in color from the other pieces in the sample or significantly molted or multi-colored, to an area > 5 mm.
- Oversize Pieces: Pieces which are greater than 10x10mm, 15x15mm 20x20 mm, 23x27 mm in diameter.
- Small Pieces: Small pieces less than 10x10mm, 15x15mm 20x20 mm, 23x27 mm in diameter.
- Storage & Transportation : In refrigerated containers Maintained at -18oC
- Packing & Loading : 10 kg bulk pack in food grade LDPE bags packed in 5-Ply corrugated cartons. Up to 2300 cartons / 23 MT Net can be loaded per 40 ft. reefer container.
- Shelf life : 24 Months from date of manufacturing at -18oC.
|Total plate count (cfu/gm)
|Total coliforms (cfu/gm)
|Yeast and moulds (cfu/gm)
|Staphylococcus aureus (cfu/gm)
|Listeria monocytogenes (cfu/gm)
- n = the number of sample units examined from a lot
- m = the microbiological limit which separates good quality from marginally acceptable quality
- M = the microbiological limit which separates marginally acceptable quality from defective quality
- C = the maximum allowable number of results between m and M